Dreamer Dreamer

Shivers. Shivers down my spine. I think I had more of a connection with your video because of the significance I feel in my song and the end really got to me. I wish that it wasn't so short, because I wanted to see more of this magical landscape you had going on. I'm very in love with the colors you went for as well, the blues, purples, and pinks add a magical and dreamy touch. I'm honored to have my song in your project. Keep up the good work, Dreamer!

beverbout2 responds:

Thank a lot!
Your music really was a great inspiration for me and it enhanced my concept and final video by a lot I think!
I hope that you will also keep up the amazing work :)

the Internet Pals the Internet Pals

Pretty awesome!

I really enjoyed this, I think you've greatly captured the personalities of each Social network. I really enjoyed this video it was funny, not too long and very creative. You kept ym attention the whole way through, I even stayed for the ending in which I almost choked on my dinner. But thanks for the laughs! Really great!

Cake for cat Cake for cat

It's a very cute and entertaining game, but there isn't much difficulty in it for me. This is more suitable, in my opinion, a child to play. The music is pretty good and the interface and art goes together well and everything is designed in a consistent style. It's a good game, it's just not my game.

Zlatosovsky responds:

Thanks for your feedback.
My next game will be much more difficult!
I promise :)

[A.E] .Rekindle. [A.E] .Rekindle.

My favorite~

I love this track! This song drives me craaaazayyyyyy~ I love the piano and the bass around 0:35 as well. It's so chill. And that soft lead that comes in around 0:50 mellows the piece a bit more~. This song is sooo "meet me in the coffee shop"...or "the bedroom." Keep it going~

Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga

Beastly, beastly.

Very very very awesome. Love the feel you went for embracing the softness, but then adding your trademark spin to it. Love the transitions, but I really love the guitar hands down. Utilized and executed your riffs amazingly and splendidly. I have no complaints. Those drums though, those are some hot drums too. Good work, keep it up!

End of a universe End of a universe

Mind = Blown!

Wow, I really enjoyed this so very much. Not only the fact you were able to encompass different genres briefly within a single piece, but the instrumentation and the emotion is so awesome. You capture the feeling of a dying world, but somehow managed to include that glimmer of hope in there. I'm actually pretty speechless. I loved the transitions, your time changes everything. Major props. Keep up the amazing work! If anyone has a problem with this then they obviously didn't listen to it!

Kreos responds:

Amazing... my work is getting closer to what I meant it to be when I started composing... thank you really much, your review makes me feel better about this work ^^