[A.E] .Rekindle. [A.E] .Rekindle.

My favorite~

I love this track! This song drives me craaaazayyyyyy~ I love the piano and the bass around 0:35 as well. It's so chill. And that soft lead that comes in around 0:50 mellows the piece a bit more~. This song is sooo "meet me in the coffee shop"...or "the bedroom." Keep it going~

Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga

Beastly, beastly.

Very very very awesome. Love the feel you went for embracing the softness, but then adding your trademark spin to it. Love the transitions, but I really love the guitar hands down. Utilized and executed your riffs amazingly and splendidly. I have no complaints. Those drums though, those are some hot drums too. Good work, keep it up!

End of a universe End of a universe

Mind = Blown!

Wow, I really enjoyed this so very much. Not only the fact you were able to encompass different genres briefly within a single piece, but the instrumentation and the emotion is so awesome. You capture the feeling of a dying world, but somehow managed to include that glimmer of hope in there. I'm actually pretty speechless. I loved the transitions, your time changes everything. Major props. Keep up the amazing work! If anyone has a problem with this then they obviously didn't listen to it!

Kreos responds:

Amazing... my work is getting closer to what I meant it to be when I started composing... thank you really much, your review makes me feel better about this work ^^

Epona's song ( HE ) Epona's song ( HE )

Very beautiful!

This is a really beautiful rendition of Epona's Song and it's very flowing. I love the transition at the end to the "country" sound from the original and the gallop of the horse within the piece every now and then and a very good way to end this piece. Loved it. However, the low end of the song is very overpowering. A little bit of mastering: compressing the lows and bringing out that mid(vox expecially) and a bit of the highs for the piano. Also, the reverb is a bit strong as well. But overall, I loved this song, an awesome rendition! Keep it up!

I should have just gone to bed I should have just gone to bed

Just having a little fun!

I can tell you're having a little fun and this piece isnt bad. It's kinda cool and very creative. But i have to take a guess and ask if you used The Voice from native Instruments for this?

hardtoplease responds:

Nah its all recordings of my voice :) only vst I used was antares autotune and threw in a few pitch shifts.

Stargenx - Super Teemo Stargenx - Super Teemo

Super Teeo to the rescue!

If I had this skin, I would definitely be playing along to this. You've captured the grandiose of a superhero, but managed to make it suitable for Teem, by not making the drums too overpowering. I can feel your ABBA influence in this as well. :D You managed to really stick with the instrumentation of League of Legends as well, so it feels very fitting for the game if one were to play it. I love your transitions especially to the key-change. I could tell that Annie entered the mid-lane and there was a bit of a struggle. I'm just saying what I imagined. This is perfect for Super Teemo! It makes me want to purchase the skin just so I could play this song as I play! However, I think I am going to add it to my League playlist anyways. Good work!

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoy this one too! I'm honoured to be part of your playlist.

DreamWorld(WIP) DreamWorld(WIP)

It's a WIP...

So I see some potential progress on this piece. I can see the emulation of dubstep in this, however it feels really naked as a whole. Try adding depth to the drums a bit with an effect like a bass boost or reverb+delay combo. They sound a bit generic. Just a bit. The bass...at points is seemed too high-pitched and then the static noise detuned it a bit. Unsure if that's the effect you were going for, but the only time I really enjoyed the bass was at the "wobble" sections. Moving away from instrumentation, the flow was legit, looking forward to the final. I want it to rip my socks off! Good luck! :D

aevidal88 responds:

thx for the feed back

Where Has My Mind Gone? Where Has My Mind Gone?

I could see where you wanted to go.

I was digging it, love those dissonant chords on that synth, and then that piano came in and muddied up the track a bit. Then the cymbal crashes came in and it just seemed a bit messy. Next, the piece jumped to massive volume and noise amount at 2:13. The drone drowned out the movements of the piece behind it and was a distraction. Even when the drums were getting intense, that drone was getting annoying. Perhaps if you lowered the volume, put a phaser/flanger on it would have had the effect you wanted, without taking over the track. When it finally dropped out however, the track felt really lifeless afterwards thanks to that drone. It has potential, but I'm not sure it's done quite yet. A bit of mastering and equalizing should do the trick. Mostly the piano, the cymbals and that drone.

WorkWork WorkWork

I see it!

I can definitely see the work! I'm watching the machines build whatever the heck they are building! Or maybe they are just making noise. From the pistons to the steam and sparks, nice choice of drums to capture that image. Nice synth and pad to put that dirty, dark factory feel on it as well. Very nice environment painted with this track.

23i responds:

Thank you for the review, I'm pleased you liked it and that you gave your vision of the music :) I was aiming for the dirty and dark enviroment and you just nailed my toughts into text. Thank you again.

KLF Doodle #8 - "Pallor" KLF Doodle #8 - "Pallor"

O.O DEMON ROBOTS!

I've never heard an ambient track such as this, but oh wow! It had em thinking of something like Amnesia, when the monsters are coming closer....except it's an evil robot. Very, very unsettling and extremely creepy. Nice work. If there was a bit of a reverb on the robotic sounds though, it sound a little more..."inside". like.."OMFG...this thing is IN HERE with me!" :D So creepy!

Afterfall responds:

Thanks! I'm glad it had the right affect on you haha... And I fucking love Amnesia, great game. :)